Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm on a Boat!

ahhhhhh I need a good foot massage right about now!!

My college offered a night on the Gateway Clipper tonight for $5! Even my broke college self can afford that! Unfortunately, all 6 of my friends were supposed to go, but the tickets got sold out :( So it was my friends Chelsea and Morgan, and myself.

Here are some pictures from the night:
(by the way, the dress that I had on was borrowed from my friend Morgan, but I secretly wanted to keep it. I LOVED it!!! :D)

Morgan, Me, and Chelsea

The lovely Mon River

Chelsea, Me, and Morgan

our shoes :)

we're always silly :p

before boarding the boat: Morgan, Me, and Chelsea

I ran into my friend Bridget :)

The Mon (from our seats inside the boat)
yea...no explanation haha

our favorite picture of the night :)

you can really see the fake eyelashes in this picture haha

Chelsea enjoying her strawberry juice and sprite

Chelsea and Morgan doing the Cupid Shuffle

 We had a blast dancing the night away. It was so nice to have an evening to forget about school work and get all fancied-up. Chelsea and I even wore fake eyelashes :)
I'm not sure how girls can wear heels ALL the time though! My feet are killing me :( As well as my legs from dancing so much. Guess that was my workout for the week ;) lol

So off to bed for me. Looking forward to a day completely devoted to homework tomorrow: NOT! :/

Sleep tight :D
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment