Thursday, May 3, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Howdy all :)

So from looking at different blogs, I have decided to link up with Monica for Throwback Thursday! :)





For my throwback picture, I decided to go old, old school!
Myrtle Beach, around 1993 (could be 1994)



This is me during my family's annual Myrtle Beach vacation. Unfortunately, we haven't had a trip there since I was in middle school (and I'm 21 now, so you do the math!).
I thought this picture would work perfectly for today, because here in PA, it is a very hot 86 degrees!

It's quite depressing looking out my apartment window :(

 I see everybody at the pool, soaking up the sun, while I am stuck inside doing last minute assignments.  
Thank goodness tomorrow is my last day of classes!! :D

Well I should get back to my homework. Unfortunately, it's not going to do itself.

Enjoy your day! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment